Novel Coronavirus Updates in Hong Kong
Status of Novel Coronavirus Cases in Hong Kong (Updated on 24 Mar 2020)
59 New Cases
582 Existing Cases
519 Hospitalised & 118 Discharged
4 Death case
- NP360 cable car service resumed from Friday to Sunday between 15 - 29 March, opening hours will be 10am - 4pm. Indoor attractions of Ngong Ping Village remain closed.
- Ocean Park and Hong Kong Disneyland closed.
- Wong Tai Sin Temple is closed until 12 Apr.
- All government museums and cultral venues are closed
- Local transportation services in normal.
- MTR East Rail line operates between Hunghom and Shuengshui. Trains to Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau are suspended.
Border Checkpoints Status
Any non-Hong Kong residents arriving Hong Kong by plane, who has been to oversea countries or regions in the past 14 days will be denied to enter Hong Kong for 14 days, effective from 25 March.
All travelers entering Hong Kong, regardless of Hong Kong residents, will be subjected to 14 days compulsory quarantine, effective from 25 March.
All transit services at Hong Kong International Airport will be suspended, start from 25 March.
Any people arriving Hong Kong who has been to any overseas countries or territories (except Macau and Taiwan) in the past 14 days will be subject to compulsory quarantine, effective from 19 March
Any people entering Hong Kong who has been to Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Egypt in the past 14 days are required compulsory home quarantine, effective from 19 March
Any people entering Hong Kong who has been to the Schengen Area in Europe (including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland) in the past 14 days are required compulsory home quarantine, effective from 17 March
Any people entering Hong Kong who has been to France (Bourgogne-Franche-Comte and Grand Est), Germany (North Rhine-Westphalia), Japan (Hokkaido) and Spain (La Rioja, Madrid and Pais Vasco) in the past 14 days must stay in quarantine center for quarantine, effective from 14 March.
Any people entering Hong Kong who has been to Iran or Emilia-Romagna, Lombardy or Veneto regions in Italy in the past 14 days must stay in quarantine center for quarantine, effective from 01 March.
All non-Hong Kong residents arriving from South Korea are not permitted to enter Hong Kong, effective from 25 February.
All travelers entering Hong Kong from mainland or have been to mainland in recent 14 days are required to be quarantined for 14 days, starting from 8 February.
Border checkpoints are available:
Hong Kong International Airport, Shenzhen Bay Port (for private car and taxi) and Hong Kong - Macau - Zhuhai Bridge Port (for private car and public buses) are opened.
Other border checkpoints, including high speed train to China and ferry to Macau are closed.
- American Airline: ALL flights between Hong Kong and US are suspended until 25 April 2020
- United Airlines: ALL flights between Hong Kong and US are suspended until 30 April 2020
- Cathay Dragon Airlines: Flights between Hong Kong and Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Wenzhou, Sanya, Haikou are cancelled until 28 March 2020.
- Cathay Pacific Arilines: Flights between Milan and Rome are cancelled until 28 March 2020
- Air France: Flights between Hong Kong and Paris are suspended until 29 March 2020
Our local advices
- Perform personal hygiene frequently and wash hand with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Wear surgical mask properly when leave hotel
- Avoid going to crowded places and remain distance with ill people
- Avoid direct contact with wild animals or farm without any protection
- When having a fever or respiratory symptoms, wear a surgical mask and seek medical advise promptly.
For emergency, please contact our hotline: (852) 9721 8172 for immediate assistance.